Monday, April 26, 2010

May Is Fast Approaching!!

May is almost here! I can't believe it! Well, just recently I got around to watching Ergo Proxy. So far I'm about half way done with it and I'm loving it!! I fully intend to review this series in detail after I finish it, so as always, keep an eye on Hinamizawa Syndrome. I'm also hoping to rent Heavy Rain some time soon. If I get to then I'll of course review that game in depth as well.



So far I've come to the conclusion that Re-l is an AMAZING character. Words cannot describe how bad ass she is at times. On top of watching Ergo Proxy I also rewatched the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. As is obvious, that series remains one of my all time favourites. After seeing the second season I realize just how sad the entire series is.

Well I was trying out using Ubuntu as my only operating system and it turns out that I'm entirely too dependent upon Photoshop and other such Windows only programs. So after a bout with Ubuntu I decided upon re-installing Windows 7. So once again half of my files are gone. Some times I really hate having to start over from square one.

Well that's all for this time. Make sure you keep checking back for new updates on anime and video game reviews!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment