Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And So Turns Another Page

Yesterday was my birthday, pretty good day if I do say so. :)

After a lot of thought and after just a simple realization, I decided to peacefully, and might I add near silently, leave FXN permanently. I will soon remove the links from this site as well. I have no more interest in the site as everyone that I had cared for has moved on. I felt it was time for me to do the same, so off to Gaming Union I go. I will miss those friends of mine who remain, but sometimes things just go stale and you need to walk away, that's what happened here, FXN has turned to rubbish and I just can't sit there and watch it die any longer.

Good-ish news! My Runescape membership is about to run out, so I should be able to update things for a bit since I'm holding out on asking my dad to renew it for me. ^^;

JAFAX 15 was this past weekend. It was a blast! I definitely enjoyed every second of it. I already can't wait for next years. :D I'll be working on my sewing skills hard core so that I can make an even better cosplay! :D And I wanna make a Drifloon plushie just because, so fabric store here I come!! DDD:

Well that's all for this quick update. :D Take care and don't forget to visit Hinamizawa Syndrome's main site!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment