Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Total Overhaul Mane

I've finally moved all of my content from Wordpress here! :D I'm so happy I could dance forever.

As you may have noticed, I ditched my custom theme in favour of one that I think looks better any ways. From time to time I may change up the background and the header though only because I can't live without there being at least some customization going on here.

I had a thought the other day, I read a lot, I think I may add book reviews to my already huge list of things that I do. I don't know how many people will read them to be honest, but it's worth a try.

Later on today expect a bit more spam, I've got a nice little 4-5 paragraph entry to put up about my experience with the Tales of Graces f demo. To put it simply, I more than enjoyed it, and I fully intend on importing the game when it comes out in Japan. Yeah, I don't speak Japanese but that's not stopping me from playing a game that I have a feeling I'll love! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment