Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Truly A Sad Day

Hinamizawa Syndrome is closed indefinitely! Its all rather sudden I realize, but with a few recent changes to my life, I just can't be bothered to run it anymore. One day I might be able to re-open it, but until then, all reviews and such will be posted here.

On the 30th of July I went to Warped Tour. Let me tell you, that was awesome! :D I can't wait until next year! I got a mega sunburn, but that aside, it was an excellent day because I saw so many artists. It was just, truly a lovely experience. This Friday I've got Mayhem Festival to go to. This should also be an amazing experience, grated it won't be anything like Warped Tour, but I still get to go mad crazy with my favourite people in the world, Mario and Deena. :)

I have a new favourite television show as well, Dexter. Turns out that its perfectly dark and twisted. Dexter is my hero, simply because the way he interacts with people is how I feel most of the time. haha.

Once again, I regret to say that I'm no longer running windows. I *tried* to get Linux and Windows 7 to boot together on my computer, but I fucked it up somehow and now I'm stuck with Crunchbang Linux simply because I can't be bothered to try to fix it and it's very impractical to install Windows after you install Linux, technical things go funky and it just turns into a disaster.

Anyways, I'll keep you updated with EVERYTHING, so check back. :p
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment