Thursday, February 18, 2010

1:25am. Nothing to do at all. =/

I just finished making the first Higurashi character profile and now I can't will myself to make another one. I really should though since I won't be on the internet for the next day or so. That means I'll fall behind on my blog. Ugh. Sometimes I wish I didn't take it so seriously, then I would have more time to find something productive to do online.

Yesterday and today I spent a lot of time filling out and turning in job apps. I really could use a job I guess. I really don't think that I'll get one, but I mean if it makes people happy by seeing me turn the darn things in, then I guess I'll do it.

I discovered a band over the past few days thanks to Last.Fm that I've just absolutely fallen in love with. That band is Forever Slave. They're a Spanish symphonic metal band, but honestly her voice is like heaven. I love it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment