Monday, February 15, 2010

OMG!

Today was Valentine's Day. Well to be specific, yesterday was, but I haven't slept yet. I had a wonderful day with my boyfriend. We pretty much just stayed home and watched tv and played some video games but it was nice.

I happened to finish Code Geass R2 today as well. Oh my god. That's all I can really say. I have no idea how to take the ending. And there's been talk of a third season, though if that happens it will have nothing to do with Lelouch apparently. The more I watched of Code Geass the more and more bad ass Lelouch seemed to get. It was intense. I'm happy with the ending of the second season, I know most people weren't but when you look at it Lelouch is a genius.

I plan on writing an in depth review on both seasons of Code Geass for Hinamizawa Sydrome, so I would check there in a few days to see if its up.

There are two important announcements that I should make:
FIRST: The Hinamizawa Syndrome project is indefinitely postponed. I don't have the time or enough active participation to go through with the struggle of running multiple blogs, a website and a forum site.

SECOND: I'm turning the Hinamizawa Syndrome Wordpress page into a suitable homepage. It will soon include complete bios and other such information for the games which I'm playing, the anime that I've watched and so on.

When all of that is done, I think I should be able to manage my time a little better.

Most people who know me in real life, or even on the internet, know that the career which I plan to pursue is that of a history teacher. For that reason I have set up a new blog. It's centered around all kinds of topics related to European History. I haven't posted a link yet for good reason; the blog is bare right now, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed. But if you have any ideas at all about topics that you would like me to cover in that blog, please email me, comment on this entry, or message me somehow.

I've also just recently set up an account on Last.fm. If anyone is interested in seeing what kind of music I listen to, you can find me there, my username is: emonemox7 as always.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment