Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally! No. More. Sickness.

I just seriously had the worst cold ever! I was sick for two days. Two VERY long days! I couldn't even help my Aunt and Uncle move.

I did, however, become the new owner of their fishies. 8D I LOVEEE FISH~~!! Even though one of them looks like a cow with fins ^^;; Speaking of, I need to change the water kinda.. D:

All of that aside I finally almost caught up with my old Dragon Age save. ^0^

I've been promising a good friend of mine, Karen, that I would mail her a picture that I made for her, but I haven't been able to do so thus far. Well, as of tomorow before noon, I should have that sucker mailed! I can not wait until she actually gets it! She's gonna be so freakin happyyy!

I've been working a lot on content for my main site/old blog lately. I've decided so far that it would be a wise decision to get rid of the video game news section since I haven't really the time to constantly lurk around N4G and other site waiting for new stories to pop up. That's just not something I want to do. Maybe after I get more established I'll branch out and look for anime news. That seems more appropriate for the site I think.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment