Saturday, February 13, 2010

MMO Talk

Today I finally booted up Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online again. I hadn't really given the game much attention at first. After giving it another try I think I've finally come to the conclusion that there are better MMO's out there. It's fun. And it's a lot like Persona, but all in all its pretty boring. The first thing that will discourage a new player is the fact that the "training" takes over an hour if you're still getting used to the controls. That's where simple pay to plays pass it up greatly. There are NO intro or tutorial missions at all in games like World of Warcraft. So, the bottom line is, if you're looking for a good MMO to play; steer clear of Imagine Online. I would personally recommend Dungeons and Dragons Online. It just recently went free to play with optional pay content.

And now, for promotional stuff. Hinamizawa Syndrome on Wordpress will soon be updated with a few new reviews. So check that out, I'll update ALL of the blogs when that happens.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment