Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Fresh Start

So taking into account the fact that my wordpress blog has all of my reviews on it and I don't like the layout of such sites as Xanga and Livejournal; I think I will be using this blog as my main one now.

I will still publish reviews to this blog, but know also that the main site to find the reviews will be Hinimizawa Syndrome on Wordpress. I've provided a link for your ease of access.

Another thing that I've changed is the home page. It has a nice simple layout on it right now, but I'm not so sure I want to keep up with all of the HTML stuff to keep it looking nice. I may actually just turn the Hinimizawa Syndrome Wordpress page into the main page. It would work out nicely I think. The forums however will remain. I should mention that they've also gotten a new layout recently.

And now, onto further more important business. It snowed. It snowed ALOT. I'm not too upset about it I guess, I mean the positive is that Jon, Deena, Mario and I will be sledding on Friday.

Something else, less important, I've figured out, with the help of kevinandamanda.com how to make nice blog backgrounds. So I think I might start posting some of them that I do.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment