Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dragon Age Fever!!

Today after a long absence of the will to play games I once again picked up the controller and dove right into Dragon Age Origins. This game I have loved for so long. I've honestly become one of the biggest fangirls of it recently. I can imagine that's quite annoying for some people.

Well for those interested here's the basic outline of how I spent my day playing Dragon Age.
First of all I finally got through the darn dwarf city. That was a pain in the rear if I do say so myself. After that I made Alistair fall in love with my character. Fair warning; if I ever mention Dragon Age, I will, no doubt, mention Alistair at least once. Anyways I had a huge fangirl moment every time something cute and slightly romantic happened between my character and Alistair. And then to top it all off I joined an "Alistair Fan Club" on Facebook. Currently I'm sitting in the forest with the Dalish. Can not work up the energy to go look for the werewolf.

I also started watching K-ON! today. :3 Oh man. Watch it. Its sooo cute and funny. It just makes me smile and I can't explain why.

Oh, and for all of you excited for Heavy Rain, which I'm actually one person who isn't, the identity of the killer will make you go ":O!!! OMFG NO WAI!!!" Trust me. It made me do that!

Tomorrow looks like another nice day filled with forum lurking, Dragon Age and maybe another episode or two of K-ON! Until then I'm off to sleep and to feed my fishies :3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment