Friday, February 26, 2010

First Wave Complete

Well I've been very busy lately. I've been trying to find a way to keep myself busy while Jon is at school and to do something productive rather than just sitting at the computer or playing a game. Well I finally found a few things. First of all, I'm going to continue studying history, after all that's what the blog was for in the first place. And secondly I'm going to being learning Spanish and Japanese. :D Now, that, is something productive if I ever thought of it in my life.

As far as my other blog goes, the first wave is complete. All of the main character bios for Higurashi are up, now I just have to do the secondary characters and move on from there to more anime and eventually a few video game reviews. I'm considering putting my Heavy Rain article on the other site, it might get more hits there any ways.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment